Why website require regular maintenance?
- New Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention
- Non-maintenance of site generate doubt about your credibility to the visitors especially the new-ones
- In the fast changing world, the today’s great design / content becomes obsolete within very less time
- The standard life of a web page is around 100 days
- Static websites dies very fast from lack of interest
- To update or add supplementary information
- To act in response to visitor’s remarks / recommendations
- To correct bugs and design problems
- To augment and / or perk up the design
Keeping your online presence up-to-date
Cbra’s Website Maintenance Service ensures that your site is always current and your project stays within budget. Annual Website Maintenance Contracts are a cost-effective way to keep your website up-to-date, fresh and effective.
Website Maintenance Contracts only cover minor alterations, updates and repairs. Maintenance requests requiring extensive alterations or updates are beyond the scope of the website maintenance contract and will be quoted separately.
Turn around Time in Website Maintenance
Website maintenance requests are submitted and responded via e-mail only. Depending on the complexity of the request, the job will be completed in minimum time.
Our Web Maintenance plan cover all the below mentioned services under our packages
- Textual / content / copy changes on existing webpages
- Image insertion (images supplied by you)
- Product uploads (product names, descriptions, etc. provided by you)
- General reports on site performance (subject to approval)
These services will be charged for separately
- Creation of new pages
- Installation or configuration of scripts / programs
- Advertisement design, whether online or print
- Logo design